Once upon a time not actually so long ago humans only had horse & cart and bicycle’s to travel on. We once thought that if you reached over 25mph your skin would rip off your face and you would die. Now 100 years later we have created machines capable of reaching over 400mph (And your skin stays on your face).
#5 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird, 190 miles per hour
Honda CBR1100XX is the fastest sports tourer motorbike from Honda till now. The super bikes from this series manufactured between 1996 and 2007. In 1997, Honda CBR1100XX held the title of the fastest production motorcycle by defeating the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11. It can hit a top speed of 190 miles per hour with a power of 152 HP ,1137 cc engine. The dual counter balancing shaft provide exceptional smoothness for this bike.
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6 speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque:119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed : 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes : 310 dual dics with 3 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single dics with 3 piston caliper.
#4 Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 220 miles per hour
The hyper sport Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the fastest super bike in the Ninja series. The 300 H.P supercharged Ninja H2R can hit over 220 miles per hour. This unbelievably powerful machine features 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine. Kawasaki also used trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control to the bike. Inspired by Moto Gp and F1 racers, Kawasaki also included dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power : 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed : Over 220 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*330 mm , dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
#3 MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
Recognized as ‘the most powerful production bike’ by Guinness book of world records. It is a wheel-driven super bike that is powered by a turbo shaft engine. This Y2K super bike has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it as output power. It features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turbo shaft engine that produce a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K super bike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- The Y2K turbine suprbike is produced on demand.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm dics with 4 piston brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
#2 Suzuki Hayabusa, 248 miles per hour
Named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world which flies at a speed of 203 mph. At a top speed of 248 miles per hour, the Suzuki Hayabusa could even beat the Peregrine falcon. It is the fastest yet super bike from Suzuki. The ultimate Hayabusa superbike features a 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce power of 197HP@6750 rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 hp@9500 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 155 Nm@7200 rpm.
- Top speed : 248 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph : 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes : 2*310 mm discs, Brambo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
#1 Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour
At top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest bike ever produce. This ultimate super bike was unveiled by Dodge in 2003. It is very limited and reportedly only 9 bikes has been sold yet. Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It can produce a maximum power of 500 HP. Unlike other super bikes, Dodge Tomahawk is a four-wheeled bike – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk bike could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.